Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Climbing in Rock Canyon

I love that we're only a 10 minute drive from superb climbing and gorgeous mountains. Utah is awesome. Geoff and I used to go climbing a fair amount together, but hadn't been in quite some time, so we were excited when Seth and Caroline suggested it. We'd never taken the kids before either and they loved it! We loved our time with my brother's family and are grateful they chose to stay a couple extra days so we could have some extended time with them.

My feeble attempts at climbing.
Photobucket


Geoff at a particularly difficult crack.
Photobucket


Caroline makes it to the top!!
Photobucket


I don't know whether it's due to the climbing wall we have at our house, but Isaac was on fire! He LOVED climbing and seriously was amazing to watch. He kept begging us to let him go up again.
Photobucket


While we were climbing, Tommy and Lucy were a few feet away getting absolutely filthy and loving it. They are so cute together.
Photobucket


My younger brother and his family.
Photobucket


Not sure why I didn't get in on this picture, but it was a lovely site to see at the end of the day.
Photobucket