Tuesday, August 24, 2010

At the lake

Most all of our days were spent out on the beach and on the boat. Sadly, I have no pictures of it, but Isaac skied for his first time! We were so proud of him. Thanks to my brother Matt, I do have a picture of Geoff throwing a flip on the wakeboard.

Photobucket


My little sister Laura's husband Jared brought these four wheelers to the beach. The boys had a great time skimboarding/surfing behind them, and the younger boys were in heaven riding them around on the sand. This is Geoff having a great ride.
Photobucket


My brother Seth showing off his mad skills.
Photobucket


Isaac and Tyler going for a ride.
Photobucket


My little sister Laura and her husband. How cute is she just a week away from giving birth!
Photobucket


My niece Chloe enjoying a peach in the nude.
Photobucket


My grandparents came up for the day to bring our cousin Dean who was in town for the festivities. Lucy sure loves her Great Grandma Gina!
Photobucket


Lucy and Sofia.
Photobucket


Isaac and his cousin Alysee. They were inseparable the entire reunion.
Photobucket


My nephew Tommy. That child is so cute I forgave him for squeezing lip gloss all over my couch and flooding my bathroom. Which means he is very, very cute.
Photobucket


What do you do when the boat is out? Make Poppy (my dad) give you a ride!
Photobucket


This is where the kids could be found most of the time.
Photobucket


We played Minute to Win It one night and I nearly peed my pants while watching several family members move an Oreo from their forehead to their mouths using only facial muscles.
Photobucket


Sara was sure all her Tahitian dancing in college would pay off, but surprisingly, my mom won this one twice in a row!
Photobucket


Removing all the tissues from a box in under 30 seconds.
Photobucket