Monday, August 18, 2008

Wee Campers

RDC does Wee Campers for the kiddies and this year Isaac was able to attend. They did all sorts of activities like painting, making telescopes, learning about turtles and visiting the Ice House and camp bakery.

Isaac especially loved the sand box they had at the Ball Field.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Laura (my little sister just off her mission in Switzerland/Germany) was such a wonderful helper and always took the kids so we could have a break. Thank you Laura!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


I snuck up behind Isaac while they were doing the parachute with my camera. I was worried he would see me and not stay with the other kids so I'm sure the staff members thought I was a psycho when took a quick picture and darted for the trees.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting