Friday, July 11, 2008

Truly amazing


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



This is my friend Nina, and her little sister. You may remember Nina from this post. You might also remember that she is from Slovenia. Well, we tried to arrange a time to meet up on our way through Slovenia, but it wasn't looking good. Then, around 10pm, on the Slovenian and Croatian border, this girl came into our cabin on the train asking if I was Leah Wright. Turns out Nina's little sister just happened to be on the same train as us and called Nina for a ride home. Nina told her to walk through the train and look for us, just in case it happened to be the same train, at the same time, at the same location. Well it was! I jumped out at the next stop and we gave eachother a huge hug. Both her and her sister were so sweet and we were both so flabbergasted that we managed to meet up! Not only was I very excited, but very sweaty as you can see from the sick picture, but it's the only one I have.

I am still so shocked that it all worked out as it did and I finally got to meet Nina.