Sunday, July 20, 2008

Girls Camp photoshoot

I had the opportunity to go to camp with my dear friend and fellow Young Women's leader. Kiera and I both enjoy photography, so we brought our cameras along with the idea to go play with our cameras and take some photos of eachother. It was so much fun, although fairly uncomfortable for me to be on the otherside of the camera. We went on a hike, just the two of us while the girls were at the lake. The scenery was breathtaking.

So these are pretty much the only photos I have from camp. I decided to just enjoy the moment and not worry the rest of the time about taking photos since they had someone doing that.

And now, the beautiful Kiera Eve...


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



And here is a couple she took of me. Shortly after this next shot, I realized how unflexable I am and fell of this log and cut my foot. Lovely.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



One of my favorites she took of me. And if you're just dying to see more of me, she posted them here.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting