Wednesday, October 27, 2010

the Grimmer Family

Please let me introduce you to the most laid back family I've met thus far. I'll explain. We had our shoot scheduled for last Saturday. If you live here in Utah, you might remember this is the day when Fall decided to show up in full force. We talked about rescheduling, but after a break in the rain, decided to go through with the shoot. When I arrived at our predetermined location, it started to drizzle, then rain, and then POUR. They weren't phased and said "Let's go to an underpass". I'm all for that, so we headed over while I prayed the whole time that the rain would let up. They hopped out of the car with all four kids in tow, including George who still had orange hair from Crazy Hair day which they couldn't get out--love it. I was pretty sure we were going to have some extras in their family shoot as we weren't the only people trying to get out of the rain...Not only was it pouring, but it was really dark. As a photographer, these are less then ideal conditions, actually they are the worst, but we worked it out and even found an empty boxcar to jump in, making for some really cool, and dry pictures. Thank you Grimmers for being up for anything!

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket