Saturday, October 16, 2010

the Dover family

This family might look familiar to you if you've been following my blog for a while. Meet the Dovers, my very best friend's family. Amy and I have been "kindred spirits" (as her grandma puts it) for almost 14 years now. I think it's safe to say that we've been through just about everything together, including a long struggle to get our third babies here. Amy and I are due three weeks from each other. We both experienced miscarriages and a year (almost two for Amy) of discouragement month after month. This only brought us closer as you might imagine and I'd like to think our little ones are up in heaven playing together already in preparation for their time together as best buddies on Earth. I love this family like my own.

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket