Sunday, April 05, 2009

What a CRAZY weekend!

The Workshop
I was extremely flattered by the amount of interest that was generated for the photography workshop I held this Friday. I sincerely hope it was beneficial to those attending, and that they enjoyed it. It was a new venue for me and I thoroughly enjoyed it, even though I was feeling achy and yucky. My good friend Kiera, documented some of the day for me:

Photobucket


Those of you who skipped out on this picture are in trouble!
Photobucket


Photobucket



The Half Marathon
Miraculously, despite feeling badly the day before and sleeping horribly, I woke up feeling good. Then I looked out side and saw the snow. Ugh! My old roommate Sara was in town (an amazing runner!) and agreed to do it with me some weeks ago. It was so fun to have her by my side for all 13 miles as we laughed and reminisced the whole time. I'm so lucky to have such great friends! It was a huge accomplishment for me, one that I never dreamed of doing.

Pre-race
Photobucket


Post-race
Photobucket