Monday, February 25, 2008

An absolute pleasure

This family was kind enough to ask me to take pictures of them in preparation for an incredible day. They adopted this sweet little girl at birth and now six months later, they will be sealed together as a family in a Latter Day Saint Temple in Provo. As you can see, I had a hard time choosing which pictures to post, and I'm not done editing yet! Each picture just brings a huge smile to my face as the love they have for eachother is so evident and so contagious. Thanks again Karli, for letting me be a part of this special and sacred event. I'll have the gallery up soon.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting