Friday, July 23, 2010

KGrace

In November I had the pleasure of shooting one of my very best friends' new line of clothing in New York. Kamilah Cole is an incredibly talented woman who graduated from Parsons and is now releasing her Spring/Summer 2010 collection. I am beaming with pride as I've seen her set a goal and now attain it. She is truly an example of hard work and dedication.

All of KGrace's clothing is made from eco-friendly, or sustainable fabrics like modal, silk hemp, and cotton hemp blends. Kamilah describes seeing so much waste produced by the fashion industry and the drive that created in her to make a change. "By choosing to use sustainable fabrics, I hope to be able to do my little part in helping to keep the earth a little bit cleaner and to leave it for future generations."

KGrace has extended a 15% off deal to all my readers which will be good until August 8th. Use the code LAUNCH15 at checkout.

If you're interested in learning more about this line of clothing, check out the video here, and of course, go order something on the website!

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket