Sunday, May 09, 2010

Happy Mother's Day

Having my own mother here over the past week has been wonderful and only makes this day more meaningful to me. I'm happy to say that my mom has become more than just someone who raised me, she is my friend. She is selfless, so talented, funny, and beautiful. She'd literally give you the shirt off her back if you needed it (and I know that from experience when I got a bloody nose on the way to Haley's wedding!). I love her with all my heart and hope my children will look up to me the way I do to her.

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Teaching my 2 year old how to use a knife like any good grandma should.
Photobucket


She did spend a lot of time with Isaac too, I just didn't get many pictures of it. Here she is walking to Isaac's tree fort with both of the kids wearing capes she has made them.
Photobucket