Monday, April 05, 2010

Disneyland

I hear Disneyland is the "Happiest Place on Earth." I think this applies to all months BUT March, when everyone and their dog is out for spring break. Despite the horrid lines, we did have a great time and the kids really, really loved it.

I didn't realize until I went through these pictures that my hairdo for the day oddly resembled Cinderella's. So embarrassing.
Photobucket


Isaac waiting patiently in line.
Photobucket


Lucy and I separated from the boys for a bit so they could go on the "Big Boy rides", which explains why I have a more pictures of her than him. It could also be because she looked so dang cute. At least I thought so until a lady said "Oh, she dressed her self, that's so cute." Also embarrassing.
Photobucket


One of my favorite memories from Disneyland was on this carousel ride. Geoff took the strap that is suppose to go around your child's waist and taught Isaac to hit the horse's bum with it. A lady over the loud speaker said "Please do not spank your horse with the lap belt sir." Classic.
Photobucket


Her face pretty much the entire time.
Photobucket


That is until we waited in line for an entire hour to see the princesses and she froze up. Thankfully, she made an exception for her favorite princess and let Ariel hold her hand.
Photobucket


Photobucket


I had high hopes of getting all of us in this shot, but I nearly lost my camera over the side after this one, so I put it away. How classic is Lucy's face...and Geoff's for that matter. She LOVED this ride, despite how her face looks on this first turn of the Toon Town rollercoaster.
Photobucket


Photobucket


Planning our next visits. Isaac was fearless and loved every single ride, even Space Mountain which I nearly puked on. He informed me after Thunder Mountain that I made him pee his pants a little because I was screaming so much.
Photobucket


Nothing like a crappy family photo to remind myself that no, it's not just the camera. This is zoomed in a TON and sharpened a bunch to make it somewhat presentable.
Photobucket


Lucy was hamming it up for the crowd before the Parade.
Photobucket


Photobucket


Giving Stitch a high-five.
Photobucket