Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Photography Workshop

when:
Friday, April 3rd (General Conference weekend)
2-5 p.m.

what:
Photoshoot training session (Provo location TBA)
Delicious goodies
Post-processing Adobe Photoshop training session, Q & A (classroom with projection and stadium seating)

cost:
$89 through PayPal

sign up:
here
More information and specifics will come to you in your email when you do so.

While I don't claim to be the expert in all things photography related, I AM an expert in my style and how I do photography. So, if you like my results and want to learn more about how to get fantastic photos with your camera, please sign up!

I do not offer an online class at this time. In my experience with online classes, they have been sub par and I haven't determined how to do one yet that is interactive and beneficial. I do however, do one-on-one training for $60/hr, if this is more the route you are hoping to go.

Seating is limited to 30. If interest exceeds that, I will offer an additional class at a later time. My training will be tailored to digital SLR's and Adobe Photoshop.

I look forward to meeting you!

Photobucket

Photo courtesy of Kiera Eve Photography