Thursday, January 01, 2009

Back in town

I've returned from a perfect trip home to Corvallis Oregon where I was able to spend some quality time with each of my siblings (minus Missionary Luke) and my parents. Superhero Geoff stayed home with the kids, where the fine dining extended from sugar cereals to fish sticks and Chuck E Cheese. He's definitely their favorite, I have no hope.

Since my sister Laura was married in Utah, they had a Open House to celebrate their marriage for all the Oregon folk. My mom and family who were there to help with the prep work outdid themselves with homemade crepes and just about any topping for them that you could think of. It was divine!

I only wish I was as funny as whomever they are talking to here.
Photobucket
Brother Seth and baby Tom Tom. (just back from living in Ghana)
Photobucket
Let me just preface these pictures by telling you that I despise guns. Truly. Apparently after I left the house and my dad had the younger boys at home, they got into shooting clay pigeons. Here's most of the shooting clan on our backyard acting as "Sweet Home" (town in Oregon) as they could for the picture. I might also add that my sister-in-law Caroline is referred to as Annie Oakley now, she was scary accurate.
Photobucket
And here is my brother Seth forcing me to shoot the gun. Thanks be praised that no one was taking a video because it was, dare I say, one of the more embarrassing moments of my life. And believe me, that's saying something.
Photobucket