Friday, December 26, 2008

Christmas Eve

We spent Christmas Eve at Geoff's eldest sister, Elise's house. They have a beautiful home that's large enough to accomidate everyone when we're all in town. We had the traditional "Favorites Smorgasborg", where we cook everyone's most favorite item. I made eggrolls, because really, they're everyone's favorite.

Love this picture for a couple reasons. #1, I'm actually in it, #2, Geoff's mom looks like just about the sweetest grandma ever with those puckered lips, #3 Lucy's face after eating a pickle.
Photobucket
And really, it wouldn't be a family picture unless Elise is blinking.
Photobucket
Isaac, the Shepard, waiting his turn to come out in the nativity play.
Photobucket
Geoff playing Away in a Manger and Rudolf for the family talent show. Please note that Geoff doesn't have a musical bone in his body and he learned how to play these songs for me as my Christmas present. How sweet is that!
Photobucket
Isaac and Lucy in their Christmas Eve pjs. I asked Santa to make my youngest smile for the camera for Christmas. Apparently I needed to specify because although she now does a wonderful job smiling on cue, she looks like Sloth.
Photobucket
Isaac, writing his letter to Santa to go with the peanut-butter and honey sandwich we left him and carrots for the reindeer.
Photobucket