Wednesday, September 10, 2008

My girl


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Lucy got a haircut the other day, isn't it darling!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Had to get a shot of this. This is Lucy's nervous habit, she lifts up her shirt and shows her belly. It's a bit embarrassing, but mostly super cute.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



With Isaac away at preschool for a couple hours, I've been relishing my time with Lucy. She is so much fun (when she's not completely tearing my house apart). She hates my camera though, so I barely get any pictures of her actually looking at me these days. I'm hoping she'll come around.

Things have been crazy busy around here for me lately. I'm so grateful for my husband who has been there to help ease my load a bit this last week. I love you!

*Lucy's shoes are from Target online, and I'm obsessed with them.