Friday, September 05, 2008

Dear Husbands

If I have any readers that are of the male persuasion and want to earn serious points from their wife, and lets face it, ANY woman: surprise her and get pictures taken of your children!

The husband of all six of these GORGEOUS children did this very thing. Along with his wife's best friend, they sent her away, got the kids all dressed up and met me for a photoshoot as a surprise for her birthday today! We did this shoot last week, but I've been anxiously awaiting her big day so I could finally post them.

I've never met a sweeter family. The kids were each bursting with personality, and a variety of looks (red, brown AND blond hair; curly hair, straight hair; blue, green, AND brown eyes!). I had a wonderful time with them and I hope their mommy is happy with her birthday present this year.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting