Monday, December 13, 2010

Graphic Design

I know most of you following this blog think I only do photography. Well, that's my fault. I actually do a whole lot of graphic design, more so than photography. I haven't posted my design projects here for some reason. That's going to change. I have some big changes coming that will be revealed after the holidays. It might involve me not having a banner that is two years outdated. My blog will still have my family and photography, but it will also include my graphic design projects as well, will be easier to navigate, have galleries, and actually be professional looking!

In the meantime, if you live in Provo, Utah you're probably familiar with this restaurant. I've been designing for them off and on for five years (anything done in Papyrus was NOT my work), and it was time for a menu redesign. Their food is delicious (do not leave without trying their sweet potato fries), they're hip and eclectic and certainly a breath of fresh air in downtown P-town.

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket