Thursday, January 21, 2010

We're in!! (and I just got the internet hallalujah)

Sunday night was our first night in our beautiful new home. We've been giggling like school girls ever since. We love, love, love it. And because we love it so much, I'm biting my lip that we still have workers doing all kinds of things to it still. All those last little things add up I'm finding. I wish I could go *POOF* and it would be finished being decorated, painted, and dust free, but in the real world, those things take time and I just have to remind myself of that. I'm still making some decisions with the interior paint (we had them do it all white, and I must say it's quite glorious), but the major paint dilemma was conquered (the outside color), and I have to gush for a second and tell you that I think it's quite possibly the most perfect mix I've ever laid eyes on. Good thing it's my house, because it's definitely not for everyone!

Anyways, here's some pictures of the kids in our bathroom. Penny rounds, clawfoot tub, my cute kids and a whole lot of white = my kind of heaven.