Sunday, October 19, 2008

the Wedding

Ok, I realize I am posting a TON of pictures here, but it's my sister, and she's real pretty, and it's my blog. I also found out at the wedding that I have quite a few followers that I didn't know about before, so let me formally welcome you and let you know that I'm happy to read comments from you and any other nice lurkers out there.

The Logan Temple in all it's glory.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Everyone who came.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


The happy couple with all the kids (minus Jared's nephew). My mom cut apart regular sized ties to make mini ties and bow ties, she's crafty.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


I love my sissys!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Laura looked BEAUTIFUL, and radiant and all that other stuff that comes with being so in love. My sister Emily made her earrings and bracelet and my mom, grandma and aunt did all the flowers. My mom also made the lace additions to Laura's dress. The lace was all from my mom's wedding dress, how precious is that?
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Jared looking handsome himself.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Isn't my grandma just gorgeous?
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


This shot is in honor of Laura's vegetarianism.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Sam, Jared's adorable nephew.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


I've never taken a funnier picture. I roll everytime I see this. Lucy and Sofia were sick, Chloe fell over, and Sage was just confused.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting