Monday, May 14, 2007

A busy weekend



What a beautiful weekend! Geoff and I spent most all of Saturday finishing planting our garden. We're very excited. And once again, Geoff got totally carried away and we have about 5 different varieties of everything. We also purchased and planted a Macintosh Apple Tree, my favorite! When Isaac woke from his 4 hour (yes, FOUR hour!) nap, we met up with Livi and family at the park to celebrate her turning two. Isaac thouroughly enjoyed opening most of her presents for her.

Sunday was wonderful. Poor Geoff has to worry about my birthday AND Mother's day within a week of eachother. He took Isaac all day so I could sleep in and eat delicious homemade waffles with strawberries and whipcream. After church, we went to his parent's house and ate a superb meal put on by the boys and then played croquet. I felt like a queen...with a lot of back pain.