Tuesday, June 02, 2009

Ray Family

Thanks to past client referrals, this family drove down to see me for some family pictures. The weather was ideal, and this family is so sweet. I maybe had a lot of favorites to show you. And I maybe had a lot more that I had to stop myself from posting.

**as a side note: NO Photoshop work has been done on their eyes AT ALL. They were blessed with naturally gorgeous eyes. As I continue to stretch myself in the photograhy relm, I use Photoshop less and less. While Photoshop is wonderful, I believe that capturing it just right in the camera the first time is the most important part of photography.


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


We also discovered our mutual love for Awkward Family Photos:
Photobucket