Sunday, November 23, 2008

Back from Vegas

Geoff had a conference in Vegas this last week, so the rest of us tagged along for a much needed break from our daily routine. Unfortunately, that break included virtually sleepless nights with Lucy only sleeping on me for one three hour stretch each of the three nights we were there. Needless to say, vacations with children are not relaxing! BUT, despite all of that, we had a wonderful time with Geoff's sister Whitney and her family. Geoff and I both despise the Strip, especially since we have children with eyes, so we didn't go there, but we had a great time just hanging out with the family, shopping!, eating yummy food and even going to a movie one night. With this being the holiday picture taking season I have been totally and completely buried with photo taking and editing and my design work on top of that, so I was very grateful for the break. Thank you for your hospitality Cromwells!

I was totally proud of my husband for not having a near heart attack when Isaac came down the stairs in this getup.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Isaac and Parker, cousins and best friends. They were totally inseparable.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting