Friday, June 27, 2008

the Halversons


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



I was so excited when the Halversons asked me if I'd take their pictures. Lisa and the rest of her down right hilarious family, are a long-time family friends whom I love to pieces. They adopted their adorable son at birth. You know how I feel about adoptions, so needless to say I was so happy to take their pictures for many reasons.

I also learned that I am apparently very allergic to this orchard. I broke out in a nasty rash from laying down on the weeds. Now if that isn't devotion to getting a good shot, I don't know what is.