Tuesday, April 08, 2008

Family

My little brother Luke went to the temple for the first time with my grandma and her husband this weekend. It was a very special event and I felt so honored to be there for it. Luke will be leaving on a mission to Paris France in May, we couldn't be more excited. My grandma and grandpa were sealed the next day in the temple as well. What an answer to a lifetime of prayers!

It was a wonderfuly busy week, and I loved every minute of it. Here are some pictures of all of us after the sealing. Laura, we miss you more than words can say and can't wait to see you in just a few months. And mom and dad, apparently I took no pictures with you. Shame on me.

Leaving a spot for Laura!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Matt and Jessica
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Sara and Birch. They are always making out. It's hard to get a face shot of them.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Blue Steel, I mean Luke.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Seth, Caroline and Tommy.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


I even got in on the action!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting