Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Our trip to Quebec

Wow, that's all I can say. I had NO IDEA!If you are a lover of France, as we are, you need to visit Quebec city. It was amazing, beautiful, and very French - much more than we expected. Everyone speaks French there; the TV in is French, radio, signs, everything (for some reason I found that pleasantly surprising)! The nice part is that they speak English too (for the most part) which is nice for those like me that can understand most everything, but aren't as confident in replying.

We really had an amazing trip. The food was to die for, the hotel was lovely, the company-perfect. We missed our little Isaac, but we did try and soak up the alone time with Lucy and each other.

Gear up for a ton of pictures of Geoff wearing our child, and me in the same coat (which incidentally, I purchased there, but mistakenly left in the hotel while packing - they haven't found it yet; I can't really talk about it, I'm so upset).

And can't let this shot of Lucy in her first swimsuit go without a post. Thank you Auntie Sara!