Monday, April 02, 2007

It's a bird, it's a plane, it's...we don't even know.




Isaac was jumping around with Geoff's swim goggles on yesterday and it was too funny. I don't know what it is about goggles or glasses, but he immediately puts them on upside down! What a funny kid.

As an update-we take Isaac in on Thursday for his second eye surgery (to put tubes in). The first one didn't seem to do anything, so we're hoping this will do the trick. It's another quick one thankfully. And, I had my 30 week check up today and everything seems to be in order. She's head down now (and my back does not thank her for it), and growing just as she should be. I must admit, I'm getting a little anxious to have this little girl here, but I'm grateful for the time to prepare beforehand, and boy is she a lot easier to take care of in here!

Two weeks till Hawaii anyone???