Saturday, November 27, 2010

Thanksgiving Day

We had just a perfect Thanksgiving day. It started out by the kids letting Geoff and I sleep in a bit which was heavenly. Then I enlisted their help peeling and cutting potatoes while I worked on the rolls. Who knew that could be such a fun family activity?

Photobucket


Photobucket


We had music on, Disney movie tunes of course since the kids love them and we play a game of "Name that movie". Lucy put on about four different outfits and I came across this lovely scene.
Photobucket


Then we attempted to take a family Christmas picture, which is nearly impossible for this crew. This was probably the best one, so you might see it on a card in your mailbox soon.
Photobucket


Me with my blackberry pie on our way out the door to Geoff's parent's house. I'd like to tell you how delicious it was, but I can't since my doctor single handedly may have ruined the rest of my pregnancy by telling me that I have to cut back on sugar. We're in a fight.
Photobucket


At the dinner table, holding up the placemats that Geoff and the kids drew for everyone.
Photobucket


I love this time of year to reflect on all that I am thankful for. There's too many blessings to count!
Photobucket