Sunday, January 04, 2009

Adoption

You may remember this family from previous shoots and this precious baby girl that they adopted. The mother just contacted me concerning the agency that they adopted from. Right now they have 10 African American birth mothers all due from this month to June and NONE have chosen families for their babies. The chances are good that they would be matched with a birth mother and the family will have a baby in their home in the next few months. It would be a private adoption, so it is expensive, but there is information on financing private adoptions.

I've seen very closely the wonderful benefits of adoption. I am a huge advocate of it, and that is why I have chosen to post this. If you are interested in more information about adopting, send me an email to my pelousedesign account (linked under my photography), and I will direct to you whom you need to speak with.

Let's find these sweet babies loving homes!
Photobucket